Monday, March 14, 2011

To The Great Morpheus

Here's why I breathe,
Here's why I live
Some lovely creature gave birth to me
And some others keep me nourished
Part of the consciousness
Part of the whole
I love my life
Life is so worth living
When there is somebody around me
Who watches out
Who keeps me going
Who is full of life
Who is not a mere dummy
Who is not a mannequin in a shop window
Who doesn't worry about differing
Who is his own
Who is not dependent
Who knows what he has in his hands
Who can tell  a human from a robot
Who knows how to improvise
Who is with the moment
Who has life in him
Who tells me to come back
Who has been there
And come back
He is not a magician
And yet I could swear I saw the sparks fly from his eyes
Who has charm
The charm of knowing
The charm of knowing that
The charn of knowing that there is so much to know
The charm of knowing that there is so much to know but hey,
We don't need to look very far to see it
Things are generally close by
 And who can be so totally stupid at times
The charm of knowing lies
The charm of knowing is not a lie
The charm of knowing pretends that there is nothing to know
It lies in forgetting what you know and just knowing
Like you walk
Like you jump
Like you open your mouth to speak
What has become part of your repertoire
What has become your consciousness
You can do without being conscious of it
You have a weird little nose
And a potato for a head
And you behave like a toad
And you move like a bulldozer crossed with a buffalo
So all in all it is pretty easy to recognize you from afar
So it is not surprising
That coexisting is fun
More fun than losing your mind
Coexist and get bored
Go out and have nothing to say
Eat something and then pay the bill
Keep looking for a good place
And catch a car, hitchhike across the place
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment