Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fearless

My last few posts have been so limited in their language and content. I always think I need to produce beautiful sentences inside this text box. Then finally I end up crippling what I am saying by form instead of writing whatever comes to my mind.

How do so many blog authors and journalists write countless articles on "Self improvement" and then publish those things? If I write something like that my first thought on re-reading it tends to be "Ugggh. What a pile of disgusting crap. Hang on, let me go and throw up, then I will be back again." 
Some real stuff happens, but it is too unspectacular to be writing about. For instance: "Today I was sitting on the floor in my room, working on an assignment. I was feeling cold all the while even though I had already had a bath and put on warm clothes. Then I realized winter was closer than I thought, and decided to put on a pair of leggings in addition to my jeans. As soon as I had done that, I started feeling a lot warmer and comfortable."

Who will read this kind of crap?


No comments:

Post a Comment